Saturday, April 23, 2011

Breathe...

My kid is the joy of my life (next to my husband of course, in case he is reading this :), but there are days when my sweet angel looks a little more like this:

But I want it Now by ArtySandP

Which leaves me feeling like I need to take this:

Navy Cotton Yoga Mat Bag in Springtime Floral by Sleeping Virginia

And find the nearest yoga class I can get to and just breathe....ahhhh....much better.

*Awesome print by Artysandp and beautiful handmade bag by Sleepingvirginia.  Both accentuate my point so well.








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Etsy listing. I wish I had time to both MAKE the mat bags AND get to the yoga studio. Ha ha. But I know it's no excuse.

    Ginny
    www.sleepingvirginia.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, Ginny! More hours in the day...but I'd probably just spend them sleeping!

    ReplyDelete