Tuesday, March 22, 2011

All things nocturnal

This entry should really be about my daughter, since she has taken to being nocturnal for the past 3 weeks, but instead is about fabulous handmade items that come alive at night.

I like the whole owl trend right now (they are among my faves at the Bear Mountain Zoo), and here are great items that feature some cuties.


I love this wonderful shop called Square Paisley Design, and they have a bunch of REALLY cute owl items.  This adorable barn owl necklace is one of my faves.  So cute!


Ok, I grew up watching the "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?" commercial, and have always thought that owl was a cutie.  The owl that is featured on this unique owl and nature bib necklace by Fabricate By Anna so reminds me of that wise Tootsie pop eating owl.


And I can't let the owls get all the hype, how cute is this fat bat stained glass decoration by Ogden ArtHaus?  His whimsical, chubby little body is such a great design and I l-o-v-e his one little snaggle tooth. 

Cross your fingers that my daughter's nocturnal ways subside soon - it's not quite as adorable on her as it is for the owls and bats!

3 comments:

  1. Great items, thank you for featuring my necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just completely charming! Thank you so much for including my Fat Bat-- and I'm glad you like his little snaggle tooth!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bat is just awesome! And the necklace, so fun! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete