Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Golden Age

When I was in my formative fashion accessory years, silver was all the rage.  I don't think I owned a single piece of jewelry that wasn't silver, so its nice that there are so many great gold tone pieces out there right now that I can explore.

This is a piece from my shop that I found while antiquing in New England.  I was so excited when I found it because it has such a unique shape and it is so well made.  And I totally dig that gold mesh and Art Deco look.


And this gorgeous calla lily necklace from RMSmith09 also caught my eye.  First off, I love Calla lilies, so I was automatically going to like this one, but the detail in the flower is so beautiful and I like the pearl accent.


For something a little edgier, I like this skeleton key necklace from A Bead in Time Jewelry.  Tiffany's may have started the key trend, but this one has a little bit of rock and roll in it and I like it!


Every time I cruise around on Etsy, I find so many things that are interesting and unique and it really makes me wish that I was born a trust fund kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment